Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Thank you!

This post is to all of you who have so faithfully followed my blog, or to those of you who have cared enough to read any of it at all. This trip has made me realize, amongst SO many other things, just how blessed I am to have such wonderful friends and family. To quote from my new favorite musical, Wicked, "I do believe I have been changed for the better, because I knew you." I love you all!

I also owe a big thank you to my professors who have tirelessly worked to plan and execute all the incredible things we've done and seen. I cannot imagine a more daunting task than ensuring that 24 college students stayed safe, happy, and got to the right places at the right times. Thank you!

2 comments:

  1. hey! welcome back and you should keep up on your blog now that you are home!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes! feed the blog addiction and keep posting! I love your writing and it is great to see what you are up to these days!

    ReplyDelete